[NEW] Arena of Trials
- Access to the instance is available from NPC Spiculus from the Hunters Village
- A full group of 9 unique players can take part in the Raid
- Players have 30 minutes to complete an entire stage
- The battle is available once a week, the cooldown is every Wednesday at 06:30 (CET)
- For completing each stage, you will receive a special quest item to access the next stage.
- Boss skills are unique and unpredictable. Explore Bosses and choose tactics for each!
- Dead players cannot re-enter the instance through NPCs, use resurrection scrolls
- Groups that fail the battle will be able to re-take part in the Raid until the Bosses are defeated
- Bosses have a strong vulnerability to dualswords, daggers and bows, and are also vulnerable to magic attacks
Beelzebub (Stratosphere King)
|BEWS, BEAS, Cloak of Berserk, Amulet Life Stones, Elegia Jewelry, Elegia Armor, Vorpal Armor, Top Weapon|
Boss: Drop: Farfur (Stormcrafter) Raid Abundance Lv. 1
- Level 1 – Increases HP/MP/CP +1%, Stun, Paralysis, P. Defense +3%, PVE Damage +3%.
- Level 2– Increases HP/MP/CP +2%, Stun, Paralysis, P. Defense +3%, PVE Damage +5%, Adena/Drop/Spoil Rates +5%.
- Level 3 – Increases HP/MP/CP +3%, Stun, Paralysis, P. Defense +3%, PVE Damage +10%, Adena/Drop/Spoil rates +10%, reduces damage taken in pvp - 3%.
- Level 4 – Increases HP/MP/CP +5%, Stun, Paralysis, P. Defense +5%, PVE Damage +10%, Adena/Drop/Spoil Rates +10%, reduces damage taken in pvp - 5%.
- Level 5 – Increases HP/MP/CP +7%, Stun, Paralysis, Mental Defense +7%, PVE Damage +15%, Adena/Drop/Spoil Rates +15%, Cast Speed +3%, attack speed +5%, reduces damage taken in pvp -5%