- This Policy establishes the features of processing data of users of the Service located at https://l2.club/ (from now on referred to as the "Service") and game servers accessible through it (from now on referred to as the "Servers"). This Policy also includes all appendices and additions to it;
- This document (from now on referred to as the "Policy") is an integral part of the User agreement;
- The text of this document is posted on the website https://l2.club/.
- By downloading, installing, registering, accessing and using the Service in any other way, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your specific consent to processing your data in the manner and for the purposes described in this document. If you disagree with this Policy, please refuse to download, install or otherwise use the Service;
- The Service Administration has the right to change and supplement this Policy from time to time without prior written notice to users. A new version of this document is posted at https://l2.club/. You need to periodically get acquainted with the changes and/or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after changes are made to this document, you confirm your acceptance of the new version of the Policy.
1. Purposes of processing user data
The data is provided by users in connection with the conclusion of the User Agreement with the Administration, which you can learn by clicking on this link. Users can deliver data at the request of the Service in connection with the execution of concluded agreements. Cases where the user provides data (without limitation):
- Creating an account on the website https://l2.club/ and on any server associated with it and managing it;
- Participating in testing additional game services and service updates (if applicable);
- Participating in in-game promotions, competitions and other similar events;
- Sending requests, letters or making different types of contacts with the Administration of the Service;
- Using additional, special services within the game.
Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
- Providing the possibility of creating and the subsequent use and management of a user account on the Service;
- Participation in the game and access to the game features provided by the game scenario;
- Interaction with other users;
- Correction of errors, development of new gaming features and services;
- Interaction with users to receive comments regarding the Service, provide user support, and send notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
- Acceptance, processing and verification of payments;
- Providing technical support;
- They are informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
2. User data collected and processed by the Service
The data that the Service collects and processes may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Name, nickname (nickname of the character);
- User ID (login or user ID);
- E-mail address;
- Payment information, etc.
3. Other data collected and processed by the Service
To provide quality services, the Service contains and processes additional non–individual data. Such data includes:
- Unique user device identifier (HWID) and parameters of the software used;
- Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
- Information about the user's actions on the Service and directly in the game (logs of game actions, actions on the Service, in–game achievements, time spent in the game, time of the last entry into the game, information about entering the game, etc.).
The Service may also collect information about your IP address and information about the geographic location of the device from which the Service and servers are accessed in order to provide you with services and information available for the relevant territory in which you are located.
4. Data storage
The data storage period is the period during which the related gaming services are provided (by the longest period), unless a different period is provided for by applicable law.
5. Usage. Distribution and transmission of data
The Service may combine (merge, splice) and use the combined data of users with other information (including other data that the Service collects, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) to provide, manage and develop the game.
In addition, your data may be provided in the following cases:
- When necessary to comply with the law, such as investigating payment fraud and any other illegal activity;
- When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Service;
THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
6. Other obligations of the parties
The user is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data provided by him. If there are inconsistencies and/or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support specialists of the Service, whose contacts are listed in the support section on the website of the Service –https://l2.club/
The Administration of the Service reserves the right when deleting and/or changing user data, to store the data that is necessary for complying with applicable law, ensuring the safety and efficiency of the Service and the game.
We would like to point out that if you choose not to accept cookies, you may not be able to experience all the features of our Service fully. By activating the cookie function of your browser, you consent to the collection and processing of data as described here.
The website also uses so-called authorization cookies, which are designed to store information and data submitted by the user on the service websites, to avoid multiple and/or repeated submission of such data in one visit session or more, and to improve user-friendliness service.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data in connection with the use of the game, you can contact:
Legal address: 0100, Georgia, Tbilisi, Vake district, Nutsubidze plateau, building 21; Contact for communication: email@example.com; Legal Entity Identifier 305514477
426076, Russia, Izhevsk, Sovetskaya 20. Contact for communication: firstname.lastname@example.org; Legal Entity Identifier Romanov N.S. 183513832973
When applying for a refund of paid funds, please note that the refund is made only to the same details from which the payment was made.
Your request must include the name and other information necessary for a comprehensive and complete consideration of your request.